What is Apple Face ID?
Face ID uses the newest TrueDepth camera system and state-of-the-art technology to correctly trace the shape of your face, providing easy and secure identification. Follow some steps to set up face id on iPhone.
Face id is the name of Apple biometric facial recognition scanners on the latest iPhone devices. For Example, iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro.
By using face id you can easily unlock several apps on your iPhone. Face id is used to authenticate Apple Pay, App Store, and iTunes transactions.
What Devices Support Face ID?
Now that Face ID has been around for a few years, it’s available across a lot more devices, including some iPad models. Here’s every device that has Face ID support.
- Apple iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- Apple iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- 11-inch iPad Pro (2018 and later)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2018 and later)
- iPhone 11
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Apple iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12
- Apple iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
How to Set Up Face ID on iPhone?
Setting face ID is related to setting up touch id. iPhone offers to set up face ID during the first setup of the iPhone. But totally depend on you when you want you set up or reset.
- Find the setting app from the home screen and tap on it set up face id on iPhone.
- After that, Find the Face ID and Passcode option and tap on it.
- Type your passcode.
- Tap on the setup faces ID option.
- Tap on it.
- Perform your first scan by slowly moving your head in a circle. Move your head slowly to complete the first screen.
- Tap on the Continue button.
- Move your head slowly in round circle.
- When the circle is completed Tap on the Done button.
Well done sparky, Now you can start using Face ID on your new iPhone!
Why Do We Create an Apple Id on iPhone?
Create an Apple Id on your iPhone for security features on iPhones, iPods, Macs, and other Apple products. Apple IDs store the user’s personal data and preferences.