How to Switch from Android to iPhone?
You can use an iOS app is used to switch from android to iPhone photos, contacts, calendars. And accounts from your old Android phone to your new iPhone.
Firstly, install the ios app on old Android mobile or new iPhone. And connect to each other by using wifi. IOS app does not transmit your apps (because they are not compatible), music, or your passwords.
Moreover, you only transfer data from an Android phone. Or tablet to an iPhone or iPad with iOS 9 or higher. If you are a new iPhone user you can easily move data.
How to Switch from Android to iPhone:
A Complete Guide
- Open setting on iPhone and find the Apps & Data.
- Click on the “Transfer data from Android” option.
- Open the play store on your Android phone or tablet and install the “Move to iOS” app.
- Once the “Move to iOS” app is installed on an Android phone open it.
- After that, tap on the Continue button from both devices to Switch from Android to iPhone.
- After tapping on the Continue button select Agree and tap on next.
- Enter a 12-digit code on an Android device. This 12-digit code is shown on the iPhone screen.
- After entering the code, the Android device and iPhone are connected over a peer-to-peer Wi-Fi connection. After that, select the data you want to transfer.
- On-other Hand, it will ask you to transfer Google Account information. For example, Chrome bookmarks, text messages, contacts, photos and videos in your camera roll, etc. Select everything you want to move.
- Your all Android phone or tablet data transfer to new your iPhone or iPad. After that, both devices disconnect.
- Once all transfer process is complete. Tap on setting on your iPhone device to set up a new Apple ID or log in if you have.
- When all setting is complete. You log in to the accounts you transferred from your old Android device.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android Using Google Drive?
Allow to syncing your to google drive. After that, you Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android.